2017-07-23

Not my first contact from Canada

Dear Ann Mary,
I thank you for your invitation, and regarding the instructions in your letter, here’s my response:
The career i chose is Telematics, and there are several reasons behind that choice. First and foremost is the fact that I am currently working in the IT department of a major player in transportation business in my country, and I’d like to specialize in Information Security. In order to achieve that, I have to be well prepared in several major aspects of computer systems, and one of those is networking, at both local, regional, and nation-wide areas. Also is a field I had abandoned in my preparation for a long time, and I believe is never too late to achieve my dreams and aspirations.

Thank you for the previous letter, as well as your attention

Hermes Diaz

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario